Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frizz Ease Overnight Serum by John Frieda



In my quest to look for a good serum, I had to make an emergency purchase when I forgot to bring my hair serum on an away trip. Left with limited time and choice, I picked up the Frizz Ease overnight serum by John Frieda.
 (Images/Info from John Frieda website)


How It Works



• This revolutionary bedtime solution is designed to transform all types of dry, damaged and frizzy hair into visibly healthier condition whilst you sleep
• Cocoons each strand of hair to make it dazzle with health after just one nights sleep
• Deeply nourishes hair so you wake up to dramatically improved hair texture with a silky, soft feel
• Infused with 3 ground breaking technologies to repair hair from the inside out to deliver stunning results


How To Use


APPLY TO DRY HAIR BEFORE BEDTIME. Dispense a 10p size coin amount of crème serum into palms, distribute evenly concentrating on dry, damaged ends and leave on overnight. Use more or less depending on hair length and thickness. For best results, use 2-3 times per month.


I find this product totally useless for me. It does emit a nice fragrance but in terms of transforming dry, damaged and frizzy hair, I did not see any difference in my hair. In fact it made it even worse the next morning. my hair was twice the volume!!


To only use this 2 – 3 times a month as per the instruction, I doubt it really does my hair anything. In fact, the Oil  essence by Sexy Girl and Pantene lightweight hair mist does a much better job of making my hair soft and smooth.

Luv ~ Nothing

Don’t Luv ~ It made my hair worse!

0 comments on "Frizz Ease Overnight Serum by John Frieda"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez