Saturday, November 20, 2010

Paul and Joe eye colour (#9 Ombre A Poppieres)





I went to the Paul and Joe counter looking for a replacement for an eye crayon that I bought there previously that I really like but it seems that they no longer sell that and the lady recommended me something else.

So I ended up getting the eye colour in ‘Ombre A Poppieres’. This is a pink based eye colour that is meant to be quite close to the previous one that I owned. I kept this for the longest time really before I finally opened it to start using.



The eye colour has a very fine pigment interspersed with a medium shimmer.

I wished I started using this earlier as I really love it. I use it as a base and the colour matches my skin really well to give a very natural matte finish and the shimmer is not too sparkly that it makes it unsuitable for day wear. I find that it gives my eye area a bright and refreshed look and definitely make you eyes stand out but in a natural way.

It has superb lasting power and even after the whole day, the colour has not faded and is still staying strong on my eye lids.

Luv ~ Great colour for a day look, makes the eye lid area bright and sparkly, lasts the whole day.

Don’t luv ~ Nothing.

0 comments on "Paul and Joe eye colour (#9 Ombre A Poppieres)"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez